West Moto Park | Where to Ride
West Moto Park caters for riders with or without their own wheels.
West Moto Park is on a wheat and sheep farm in the wheat belt of WA, and has riding tracks spread over 40ha, surrounding a natural bushland campground. It also boasts a 10km enduro trail that winds its way through the rest of the 1000ha property. The park has riding areas that suit both bikes and quads, and caters for riders from novice to pro. There’s even a supercross track in the pipeline.
Don’t have your own bike? Not a problem. West Moto Park has a range of bikes and quads for hire to suit all ages and riding abilities and they come complete with riding gear.
The complex has a campground set in natural bushland and facilities include toilets, hot showers, barbecues and drinking water.
An on-site café has espresso coffee, food and drinks, and a shop stocks bike gear including helmets, gloves, goggles, tyres, lubricants and levers.
West Moto Park – HIGHLIGHTS
• Caters for bikes and quads
• You can hire bikes, quads and riding gear on-site
• Camping, café and bike shop with tyre changing facilities
• The facility offers training packages and caters for corporate events
West Moto Park – LOCATION
• 453 Begley Rd, Wyalkatchem WA, about two hours northeast of Perth
• Adult rider (16 & over) entry: $65
• Child (under 16) Rider entry: $59
• Camping: Adult $17 a night; child (under 16) $7
• Weekend and family packages available
P: Office (08) 9681 1523; mobile 0477 811 523