We're big fans of the Gas Gas GP range and now the Spanish manufacturer has revamped both the GP 250 and GP 300 for 2019!
Gas Gas GP bikes are based on the official team’s race bikes and come dripping with performance accessories.
The new GP models are expected to land in Australia March-April next year with prices still to be confirmed.
Gas Gas Enduro GP Features
– Higher compression cylinder head
– FMF exhaust system
– Dry/rain dual-ignition map switch
– Rekluse clutch cover and housing
– Black anodized aluminium rear sprocket
– New Regina Z-Ring Chain
– Renthal Fatbar and Renthal grips
– Machined X-Trig anodized red triple clamp
– DLC-coating on KYB fork
– Front axle puller
– Front floating brake disc
– Goldspeed rims with machined anodized red hubs and reinforced spokes
– Enduro GP seat cover
– Enduro GP graphics and plastics