2020 Beta Racing revealed with KYB fork | News
Beta Motorcycles has given us our first look at its RR Racing range fitted with KYB fork paired with a ZF shock.
The Racing family consists of 7 models: 125, 250, 300 cc 2T (2-stroke) and 350, 390, 430 and 480 cc 4T (4-stroke).
Kayaba AOS 48mm closed cartridge fork: Close collaboration between Beta and Kayaba has created a bespoke product which features a new fork shoe design and a unique calibration reserved for the RR models. Also, the presence of anodized internal components minimizes sliding friction, whilst the customary compression and release adjusters allow easy attainment of optimum settings at all times.
On the back is a ZF 46mm shock with new settings to match the KYB fork.
In staying true to previous Racing models, the 2020 range will not be oil-injected and will run on premix fuel.
· Quick release front wheel pin: essential for saving precious seconds during a race, this device speeds up tire repairs.
· Vertigo hand guards: solidity, eye-catching design and In-Mold graphics make this accessory indispensable for off-road riding.
· Metzeler Six Days tires: for confident off-road riding. It’s no coincidence that these tires are the most widely used in top-level Enduro competitions and by multiple world champion Steve Holcombe.
· Black Ergal footrests: with a broad contact surface and steel pegs to ensure optimum grip under all conditions. A robust yet lightweight structure means these footrests also have a longer lifespan.
· Rear sprocket with anodized aluminum core and steel teeth: a perfect combination of lightness and durability.
· Red Ergal chain tensioner blocks.
· Racing seat with document pocket.
· Black anodized shift/brake levers.
· Transmission oil cap, engine oil cap and oil filter cap in red anodized aluminum.
· Racing graphics and red rim stickers.
· New battery charging system: more efficient and reliable (4-stroke only).
· New expansion chamber: improves performance across the entire power curve, especially at high revs where it boosts acceleration (125 2-stroke only).