The 2022 KTM EXC model line-up is landing at authorised KTM dealers in Australia and New Zealand from July 2021 onwards.
After record sales in 2020/21 made KTM’s a rare commodity, the R&D department have opted to keep the changes to the next model to a minimum. For 2022 the entire EXC range will get two key upgrades to boost performance. All new models receive updated WP suspension settings aimed at offering a firmer and even more planted feel. The second key upgrade is the addition of new MAXXIS MaxxEnduro tyres. According to KTM’s testers, after extensive testing, the new tyre combo showed improved durability and puncture-resistance. We look forward to testing that claim!
The updated 2022 KTM EXC model line-up will land at authorised KTM dealers in Australia and New Zealand from July 2021 onwards.
At a glance:
- Revised WP suspension settings for a firmer feel
- Improved oil circulation in the suspension
- New MAXXIS MaxxEnduro tyres
- New 13:52 gearing giving the KTM 250 EXC TPI added bottom-end punch
- Flash new 2022 colours inspired by the Factory bikes
- Revamped colours for the KTM EXC SIX DAYS line-up