Husqvarna release restyled 701 Enduro 2023.
Husqvarna Motorcycles announce availability of the upgraded 2023 701 Enduro with new colour scheme.
The model is equipped with LCD dashboard with clear RPM display, gear indicator and USB port. Riders can customise the set-up on both the 701 Enduro by choosing between two rider modes and also activating or deactivating traction control.
The 701 Enduro is a proficient off road machine, finished in a Swedish-inspired livery, it has the ability to disengage the ABS to take full advantage of braking on loose terrain.
- New colours and graphics
- Advanced Ride Mode functionality includes off road ABS modes
- ABS can be fully disengaged on 701 Enduro for off road performance
- LCD dashboard with integrated gear indicator and RPM display
- USB port for charging devices
- Cornering ABS
- Lean-angle-sensitive traction control
- Easy shift
- Chromium-molybdenum steel trellis frame
- Aluminium swingarm
- Polyamide rear subframe with integrated fuel tank
- 74hp single cylinder engine
- Ride-by-wire throttle
- Power assist slipper clutch
The 2023 Husqvarna 701 will be available from February 2023 at authorised Husqvarna Motorcycles dealers in New Zealand, and March 2023 in Australia.
Contact Husqvarna Australia for pricing and details.
Watch Husqvarna 701 2020 model review here.