15 December 2023 / Text Size (-) (+)
2024 Husqvarna FC 450 Rockstar Edition takes customisation and performance to an exciting new level. Check out what they’ve bolted on this year.
Husqvarna Motorcycles is excited to unveil their latest high-performance, factory race team inspired motocross model – the 2024 Husqvarna FC 450 Rockstar Edition. Starting with the base model FC 450 equipped with advanced technology, giving all riders complete control over power and handling characteristics, which ensures a definitive on-track advantage.
For 2024, the long-established FC 450 Rockstar Edition offers a new frame and revised suspension settings, with a comprehensive list of race-tested Technical Accessories. Factory Racing wheels and triple clamps, together with an FMF Racing Factory 4.1 silencer are featured, with the latest Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing graphics completing the build.
Unique to the Rockstar Edition model is the headlining components – the new Connectivity Unit Offroad (CUO), which is fitted to the fork leg behind the front number plate, and the front-fender-mounted GPS sensor. Once the CUO is paired with the Ride Husqvarna Motorcycles app on a rider’s smartphone, and with the ENGINE feature on the app open, a choice of pre-set engine maps, based on pre-defined track conditions, can be easily activated, customised, and saved. Riders can also refine the engine braking, the Launch and Traction Control settings, as well as the sensitivity of the Quickshifter for a truly personalised riding experience.
As well as offering the ability to create multiple engine map settings, the app includes suspension set-up recommendations to ensure riders compete with the best set-up on every type of circuit. Additionally, the GPS sensor records every on-track session and allows riders to analyse their performance within the RIDER feature, which is powered by LITPro, inside the Ride Husqvarna Motorcycles app. This is particularly beneficial for riders looking to find the fastest lines on a racetrack in order to reduce their lap times.
Accompanying the release of the 2024 Husqvarna FC 450 Rockstar Edition is a competition-focused selection of functional clothing. Providing comfort, style, and safety, the range ensures riders of all abilities are fully prepared and protected for every ride. A concise, high-quality selection of race-team inspired casual clothing is also available in various styles to suit the needs of all riders. With the Replica Team collection, riders can express their passion for Husqvarna Motorcycles or choose to replicate the same pit presence as Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing.
2024 Husqvarna FC 450 Rockstar Edition Technical Highlights
- New Connectivity Unit Offroad (CUO) and GPS allows for customisation of engine mapping and detailed track performance analysis
- New Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing graphics applied using advanced in-mould technology
- Revised chromium molybdenum steel frame and rear shock linkage reduces chassis rigidity for increased cornering agility and rider comfort
- Refined bodywork offers specifically tailored ergonomics for easier movement on the motorcycle
- Updated suspension settings lead to optimal balance together with the new frame
- Topology optimised die-cast aluminium swingarm provides optimal rigidity at the lowest possible weight
- Quickshifter provides seamless upward gear changes
- High performance Brembo hydraulic clutch and brake systems
- Aluminium-polyamide hybrid subframe construction provides specifically calculated rigidity and advanced durability
- WP XACT 48 mm front forks with AER technology offer more progressive end-of-stroke damping
- WP XACT rear shock design with CFD optimized main piston and tool free adjusters
- Multifunctional Map Switch houses the Quickshifter, Traction Control, and Launch Control buttons
- FMF Racing Factory 4.1 silencer
- Factory Racing CNC-machined triple clamps with adjustable offset [20 – 22 mm]
- Factory Racing wheel set features EXCEL Takasago rims and black anodised CNC machined hubs
- 2K Carbon composite skid plate for advanced protection and durability
- 2K Carbon composite front brake disc guard for added protection
- Factory Racing holeshot device fitted as standard
- Soft, grey ODI lock-on grips for the highest level of comfort
- GUTS Factory high grip seat cover
- Premium-quality ProTaper handlebar and bar pad
- Electric starter powered by a lightweight Li-Ion 2.0 Ah battery
The 2024 Husqvarna FC 450 Rockstar Edition will be available in Australia and New Zealand from April 2024 through authorised Husqvarna Motorcycles dealerships. The 2024 FC 250 Rockstar Edition will not be available in the Australia or New Zealand market.