FIRST LOOK: 2021 Beta Enduro Range | News
Beta Motorcycles has unveiled its MY21 RR enduro range which claims to have received 'numerous evolutions' on the new generation model launched by the Italian firm for this year.
The reveal comes less than a month after Beta announced it was reopening its factory following a forced closure due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Changes across the board are mostly tuning updates but it sounds like the ZF fork has been overhauled with Beta claiming “Upgrade of numerous internal components of the ZF fork, to further improve fluidity and reliability.” Besides that, MY21 Betas look to be relatively unchanged from the outgoing 2020s. This is in no way a bad thing as we are huge fans of the current Beta range. However, we look forward to riding these new models with the updated fork settings.
Other updates include;
– Updated chassis in the steering head area and in the reinforced plates for improved feel and durability.
– Improved rear subframe, more robust and durable.
– New side-panel mounting, for easier installation
– Updated tank cover cap for improved mounting.
– Renewed seat improved on both the base plate and the foam – now providing better support for a more comfortable ride.
– Optimization of the air filter box for improved waterproofing; new mounting in the filter inspection side panel for a more practical use.
– New electrical system, with improved charging efficiency.
– Upgrade of numerous internal components of the ZF fork, to further improve fluidity and reliability.
– New shock absorber setting to increase traction.
– Updated speedometer giving better reliability and precision.
– New bright red colouring and graphics.
Beta Australia has already announced pricing for the upcoming range, which is due to arrive in August, and you’ll be happy to know prices are unchanged! Stay tuned for ADB’s test of the entire range later in the year.
RR 125 2T – $11,495
RR 200 2T – $12,295
RR 250 2T – $12,595
RR 300 2T – $13,095
RR 350 4T – $13,295
RR 390 4T – $13,595
RR 430 4T – $13,795
RR 480 4T – $13,995
For specs on all the models click this link >> Beta MY21 RR Specs <<