Husqvarna MY20 motocross range arrives in Australia | News
Husqvarna Motorcycles has announced its new range of MY20 motocrossers have arrived in Australia and are available now!
The list of MY20 technical highlights includes a new additional interchangeable airbox cover for optimised airflow on all FC models. Focused on delivering optimum efficiency, all models enjoy progressive bodywork for optimised ergonomics together with chromoly steel frames that ensure precisely engineered flex characteristics and Husqvarna Motorcycles innovative 2-piece composite subframe. WP XACT suspension ensures accurate and responsive handling in all conditions thanks to progressive settings and the AER front fork technology. High-end components guarantee all models deliver class leading performance with CNC machined triple clamps on all full-size models, Magura hydraulic clutch system, ProTaper handlebars, Brembo brake callipers and high-performance discs as standard. All 4-stroke models are equipped with electric start as well as traction and launch control.
Featuring the same level of quality and much of the same technology found in the successful full-size motocross models, Husqvarna Motorcycles mini range continues to offer up-and-coming youngsters of all skill levels a comprehensive line-up of premium quality bikes. Giving the new mini range striking new graphics, for MY20 Husqvarna Motorcycles engineers also focused their attentions on the TC 50, fitting it with a new lightweight, cast aluminium swingarm.
For all details on pricing please contact your authorised Husqvarna Motorcycles Dealers that can be located at: https://ridehusqvarna.com.au/find-a- dealer
TECHNICAL HIGHLIGHTS MY20 MOTOCROSS:
– Additional interchangeable airbox cover on four stroke models for optimised airflow
– Chromoly steel frame featuring precisely engineered flex characteristics
– Innovative two piece composite subframe design
– Progressive setting on the WP XACT forks with AER technology
– WP XACT shock featuring progressive setting
– CNC machined triple clamps on full-size models
– Magura hydraulic clutch system offering perfect action in every condition
– Brembo callipers & high-performance discs combining superior stopping power with great control
– Traction and launch control with advanced settings on four stroke
– Electric starter for easy starting when time is critical
– Lightweight Li-ion 2.0 Ah battery
– ProTaper handlebar
– Progressive throttle mechanism and ODI grips offering easy grip mounting
– Laser engraved D.I.D. wheels
– Gearboxes produced by Pankl
– Striking new graphics as a modern-day salute to Husqvarna Motorcycles racing heritage
– Progressive bodywork for optimal ergonomics