FIRST LOOK: Limited Edition KTM 790 ADVENTURE R RALLY | News
Restricted to just 500 units worldwide, the KTM 790 ADVENTURE R RALLY is positioned as the most off-road capable in the 790 Adventure range.
– Fully adjustable WP XPLOR PRO 7548 cone valve fork with 270 mm travel
– Latest technology WP XPLOR PRO 6746 shock absorber offering 270 mm travel
– Special Akrapovič exhaust (35% lighter) provided as standard
– Straight racing seat offering 910 mm seat height
– Carbon fiber tank protectors & Rally footrests
– Quickshifter+ offered as standard
– Unique graphic design & clear screen & winglets
A small number will be available in Australia from the second quarter of next year. Pricing is TBC.
Based heavily on the KTM 790 ADVENTURE R, this exclusive model retains the same steel trellis chassis and the potent and compact 95hp LC8c parallel twin engine, with the major component difference being the addition of the special WP XPLOR PRO suspension. Built in the same department as WP’s Factory Racing equipment, it offers similar levels of performance for extreme riding. An additional 30mm of suspension travel front and back helps clear the most awkward obstacles and also creates a seat height of 910mm for this special model.
To emphasize its READY TO RACE credentials along with the WP XPLOR PRO suspension, the KTM 790 ADVENTURE R RALLY features a weight-saving Akrapovič exhaust, carbon fiber tank protectors and Quickshifter+ as standard. Easily distinguished by its unique colour and graphic design with clear screen and winglets, this special edition model comes with narrower rims fitted with tubes for hard offroad conditions, a high, straight racing seat to improve racing ergonomics and Rally footrests for comfort and grip when standing for long days.