Sherco have just announce the launch of their 2024 Trials range which sees more upgrades after huge changes last year.
In 2023, Sherco created a completely new trials motorcycle with a new engine and a new chassis which was a totally new design. It demonstrated its performance by winning two World championship titles in its first year, 1 European title and 7 national champion titles. They’ve decided to make it even better for 2024.
In 2024, Sherco has made several improvements to get the most out of their trials motorcycles and provide their customers with an optimal user experience.
Here’s what’s new for the 2024 Sherco Trials range.
- New air filter, support and cage that provides better sealing
- New optimized electrical wiring system
- New NEKEN handlebars for improved riding comfort
- New fuel pump
- New Aluminum Fuel Pump Connector
- New voltage regulator
- New Domino “soft” throttle body for improved control and comfort
- 2024 enhanced racing design graphics
- New stronger forged steel kickstart gear
- New kickstart lever design for improved starting
- New reinforced clutch cover (250/300 cc)
- New fuel injector
- Improved mapping for a more progressive power delivery
- New Dual-Spark electronic configuration to optimize engine performance at low and medium speeds.