NEW PRODUCT: WP XPLOR PRO 6500 CARTRIDGE | News
WP Suspension is pleased to announce the launch of the new WP XPLOR PRO 6500 Cartridge.
The built-in CLOSED CARTRIDGE TECHNOLOGY found in the WP XPLOR PRO 6500 Cartridge with its pressurized compartments is designed to produce a consistent damping performance and prevents loss of damping on repeated shots.
Thanks to the numerous and externally adjustable settings, the riders are always perfectly adapted to all off-road demands even when conditions change at the last minute. The XPLOR PRO 6500 Cartridge was developed to easily upgrade the bike utilizing the standard fork rods and improve the riding experience for high-toned offroad pilots significantly.
• Improved feedback from the track in every riding- situation
• Pressurized System reduces cavitation risk – no damping loss
• Extreme longevity due to the use of only high-quality materials
• Specially handcrafted with highest care
• All settings can be adjusted externally and flexibly
• Spring preload fully variable
The PRO 6500 Cartridge will be available from mid-December 2020 for RRP $1,950 AUD.
The PRO 6500 Cartridge will be available for the following motorcycles:
KTM: EXC (150, 250, 300); EXC-F (250, 350, 450, 500); XC-W (150, 250, 300); XCF-W (350,
500). From 2017
Husqvarna: TE (150, 250, 300); FE (250, 350, 450, 501). From 2017
GASGAS: EC (250, 300); EC-F (250, 350); 2021