The all-new Vista represents the next generation of Progrip goggles.
Precision design, research and development in conjunction with World Champion Tony Cairoli has resulted in an all-new premium goggle with enhanced vision whilst maintaining exceptional comfort and fit.
– Outriggers that help to provide exceptional fit and balance
– Foam: Triple layer hydro repellent foam, with moisture managing coloured velvet
– Lens: Anti UV- Anti-Scratch – No Fog Lens, Progip’s Patented NO FOG lens technology rated the best NO FOG performance lens on the market
– Lens: All new Blue, Red, Yellow, Orange and Green Multilayered Mirrored Lenses
– Strap: Triple Beaded Silicone coated strap eliminates slippage.
– Additional: Free Additional Clear NO FOG racing lens with built in tear-off posts is included inside the box with every set of goggles.
The new Progip 3303 Vista Goggle comes in the following colours.
3303 FL Black/White
3303 FL Blue/Orange
3303 FL Red/Blue
3303 FL Turquoise/Black
3303 FL Yellow Fluro/Red
3303 TR Black
3303 TR Blue
3303 TR Red
3303 TR White
Progrip products have been manufactured for over 40 years, with the “Race Passion Company” continuously striving to produce high quality products used and tested by World Champions.
The Progrip product range is as diverse as you will see. Progrip is the No 1 supplier of grips to the motorcycle industry, the brand that introduced the first Dual and now Triple density grips produce a wide range covering dirt, road, scooter, atv, jetski and custom applications. Progrip also manufacture goggles and in particular the 3450 which is widely regarded in the industry as the Super Goggle. And then there is the range of Progrip Mx Clothing, made in Italy this range of clothing and apparel is second to none in the industry. Progrip produce a wide range of other motorcycle parts and accessories some of which are exhaust bungs, tool bags, tank pads and handguards.