Registrations now open for the Australian Supercross YZ65 Cup.
YZ65 Cup 2022: Racers – don’t miss your opportunity to compete at the Australian Supercross Championship. Apply now for entry to round three at Newcastle’s McDonald Jones Stadium!
Developed for our newest bLU cRU members, the YZ65 Cup has received an incredible response from YZ65 owners and is growing popularity within the dirt bike community. Yamaha Motor Australia is now pumped to announce a standalone YZ65 Cup round to be held at the same time and place as the ASX in Newcastle, NSW on 26 November 2022 giving a money-can’t-buy experience of racing in front of a national crowd.
The YZ65 Cup’s ethos is simple, provide budding YZ65 riders with a full bLU cRU race experience including;
- Pitting under the bLU cRU truck awning
- Access to assistance from Yamaha technicians and bLU cRU ambassadors
- Yamaha will film and capture high res images of the event which will be made available to all riders and family
We value the safety of all riders and want to make sure the YZ65 Cup is a fun experience for your child. So before submitting your entry please assess whether your child’s riding skills are suited to the Supercross arena and if they will be comfortable riding in front of a large crowd. Note that riders must be aged between 10 and 12 years old. If you think your child would enjoy this amazing experience, please click on the link below to register your interest.
- Rider numbers are extremely limited and the entry fee is $150 per rider. Please ensure all applications are submitted with a rider resumé by 4 November 2022.
- Note that all riders must have a Junior National Competition (MA) Licence to enter and experience on a supercross track is highly recommended.
YZ65 Cup event details
Australian Supercross Championship
ROUND 3 – NEWCASTLE, NSW MCDONALD JONES STADIUM
Saturday 26 November 2022
Age category: 10-12
Must have current MA licence, provide rider resumé and ride YZ65