AMA Supercross Schedule Update | News
The 2020 AMA Supercross is now scheduled to complete Rounds 11-17 later this year after the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship.
The race locations and dates have not been finalized but with riders committed to the outdoors championship, AMA Supercross could not resume until at least mid-September, following the final round of Pro Motocross, 6 September.
This would see the series clash with Monster Energy Cup, scheduled for 10 October.
As of this week, Feld added Las Vegas and Salt Lake City to the list of events cancelled and to be rescheduled. Previously, they were the only two events still on the calendar in their original dates.
Events to be rescheduled.
– Indianapolis, IN at Lucas Oil Stadium
– Detroit, MI at Ford Field
– Seattle, WA at CenturyLink Field
– Denver, CO at Empower Field at Mile High
– Foxborough, MA at Gillette Stadium
– Las Vegas, NV Sam Boyd Stadium
– Salt Lake City, UT at Rice-Eccles Stadium
The Luas Oil Pro Motocross Championship is scheduled to open with Round 1 in Florida, 14 June.
We will update you as more information is made available.