2021 Beta RR Racing | News
The new 2021 Beta RR Racing has all the same features that have enabled Steve Holcombe and Brad Freeman to succeed in the World Enduro championship.
The 2021 Beta RR Racing range welcomes a new addition: the RR200 Racing. The complete range now counts eight models: 125, 200, 250, 300cc two-strokes and 350, 390, 430 and 480cc four-strokes.
Compared to the respective standard versions, the RR Racing MY 2021 range features the following racing spec componentry:
Beta RR Racing Suspension
• Kayaba AOS forks with closed ø 48 mm cartridge: these new KYB spring forks feature a closed cartridge design and are renowned worldwide for being top-of-the-range. Close collaboration between Beta and Kayaba has created a bespoke product which features a new fork shoe design and a unique calibration reserved for the RR models. Also, the presence of anodized internal components minimizes sliding friction, whilst the customary compression and release adjusters allow easy attainment of optimum settings at all times. Therefore, Kayaba forks ensure excellent operation under all usage conditions, being ultra-reliable, and easy to tune.
• ZF ø 46 mm shock absorber with new calibration: this newly refined set-up lets riders make the absolute most of the new chassis.
• Black anodized triple clamp.
In response to riders who are always looking for lighter machines, Beta R&D department has once again decided to remove the oil injection in order to make the two-strokes as light as possible. The two-stroke RR Racing MY 2021 machines run on premix, thus honing the racing pedigree of this version. The oil injection can be installed as an optional genuine accessory if desired.
2021 Beta Racing Features
• Quick release front wheel pin: essential for saving precious seconds during a race, this device speeds up tire changes or repairs.
• Vertigo hand guards: sturdy, with an eye-catching design and in-mold graphics make this accessory ideal for off-road riding.
• Metzeler Six Days tires: for confident off-road riding. It’s no coincidence that these tires are the most widely used in top-level Enduro competitions and by multiple world champion Steve Holcombe.
• Black CNC footrests: with a broad contact surface and steel pegs to ensure optimum grip under all conditions. A robust yet lightweight structure means these footrests also have a longer lifespan.
• Rear sprocket with anodized aluminium core and steel teeth: a perfect combination of lightness and durability.
• Red CNC chain tensioner blocks.
• Racing seat with timecard pocket.
• Black anodized shift and brake pedals.
• Transmission oil cap, engine oil cap and oil filter cap in red anodized aluminium.
• Racing graphics and red rim stickers.
• New expansion chamber improves performance across the entire power curve, especially at high revs where it boosts acceleration (125 2-stroke only).
Available from December. Pricing to be announced.