Husqvarna Motorcycles is proud to introduce the 2017 TC and FC range of motocross models – one of the most sophisticated range of 2-stroke and 4-stroke machines on the market today.
Husqvarna has lifted the covers of its 2017 Motocross line-up and at a glance the changes aren’t drastic.
The biggest change to the 2017 line-up is the all-new WP Performance Systems AER 48 front fork. The air fork will replace the WP 4CS fork of previous generations, which has received criticism for being too harsh.
The TC 250 has received the most love form Husky engineers. With a significant reduction in overall weight together with improved agility it features a completely redesigned, lightweight engine that offers increased efficiency, optimised centralisation of masses as well as substantial vibration reduction. The 2017 model is now smaller, lighter and smoother.
What’s New In Husqvarna MY17 Motocross Models*
• New from the ground up TC 250 2-stroke model
• All-new WP AER 48 mm forks
• CNC Upper Triple Clamp
• Handlebar support
• Traction Control on the 4-stroke engines
• Map switch on the 4-stroke models
• Bodywork with new Colour Trim and Graphics
• Dunlop MX-3S Tyres
• Rear tyre FC 250 (110 instead of 100)
• Cylinder head mountings on the 4-stroke models (made of aluminium instead of steel)
• Rear brake lever (10 mm longer)
• Rear brake pads (different material)
• 38 mm Mikuni TMX carburettor on the TC 125 (previously Keihin)